Chiltern Connections offers a number of services used in the manufacturing of electronic devices to a vast range of industries globally.
Trading since 1990, we have become a leading specialist organisation in conformal coating solutions and grown to become a well-trusted distributor of a wide range of materials.
- 1990: Appointed as a key distributor by Electrolube for their specialist range of chemical products used in electronic devices and TBA Protective Solutions for their ESD & EMI Shielding products. Purchased our first unit, enabling us to provide conformal coating services, protecting PCBs in the growing electronics industry.
- 1991: Our high-performance RTV silicone range was increased when selected by Shin-Etsu to become a UK & European authorised distributor. With the RTV silicones provided by Shin-Etsu, products such as thermal management, potting and encapsulation and conformal coatings from Electrolube and ESD & EMI Shielding products from TBA, Chiltern Connections was able to offer a wide range of solutions to manufacturers within the electronics industries.
- 1992: Dip coating machinery purchased to add to the conformal coating services provided.
- 2000: As our relationships grew with product manufacturers and our customers, the services we provided now included re-packaging materials. With our increased stock holdings, equipment requirements, and staff numbers, Chiltern Connections was in need of larger premises, therefore, purchased their second unit to accommodate the growth.
- 2005: Investment in a selective coater and UV cure systems, increasing the conformal coating services provided by Chiltern Connections
- 2010: A new branch of Chiltern Connections was formed - Manufacturing bespoke conformal coating equipment for the use in production lines or stand-alone machinery. Our engineers have travelled worldwide to develop and build equipment made to client specifications.
- 2013: Expanded to a third unit to complete expansion plans in Oxfordshire; providing the space required for new projects, machinery, increased stock holdings and staff numbers.
- 2014: Appointed as an approved distributor for ACC Silicones.